In Stratos Hotel the cleanliness has always been our top priority!
Now more than ever, our commitment to cleanliness continues, while we follow a new hygiene and safety protocol. We are setting up extra measures, in-line with the latest hygiene and cleaning recommendations of World Health Organization, to guarantee guests and staff safety. The measures enforced cover a wide range of topics: respecting preventive measures, cleaning product recommendations, cleaning procedures in rooms and common areas.
See the main actions of the special hygiene protocol set up by Stratos Hotel below:
- Elevate hygiene practices from check – in to check – out!
- Train our staff (Seminars organised by TUV NORD Certification Number: 09.09.18300-024).
- Clean the public areas even more often. All handles, switches and public WCs will be systematically disinfected several times a day. Tables, chairs and sunbeds will be disinfected after each use.
- All our aircondition units is subject to thorough cleaning by certified technicians
- Cleaning equipment will be changed after each room is cleaned (disposable apron and gloves).
- Only NR EN 14476 + A2 standard disinfectant detergents will be used.
- Use of steam cleaning throughout the room and bathroom after every check out.
- Rooms will not be re-let for 24 hours after guest departure (subject to availability).
- An antiseptic deodorant will be sprayed after each room has been cleaned.
- Αntiseptic gel is offered in all our public areas.
What do I need to know before my arrival?
Hotel services will change due to the current sanitary crisis to guarantee safety during your stay:
- In order to make your check in quicker, easier and safer, we kindly ask you to inform us with the full name and ID or passport number of all guests before your arrival.
- Upon the Hellenic Tourism Office’s order our check in will start at 15:00 and our check out will be until 11:00.
- Breakfast schedule is prolonged to 08:00 – 11:00. In order to avoid interactions, you will be asked to choose between 3 time zones to enjoy your breakfast (8:00 – 09:00, 9:00 – 10:00 or 10:00 – 11:00). Our waiters will be happy to serve you.
- Upon the Hellenic Tourism Office’s order towels will not be changed daily.
- Shower is mandatory before you enter into the pool and we will please not to move the sunbeds around the pool area. We practice social distancing around the pool too. 🙂
- Our little guests won’t be able to use the playground this year.
What prevention measures will staff follow?
Equipment and preventive measures set up for the safety of our staff and guests alike :
- All staff will have masks, gloves and sanitizing gel.
- All staff will apply preventive measures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction with guests/other staff.
We keep us all safe!