Important Information: If a guest is diagnosed with the Covid-19 virus at any time prior to arrival and provides the hotel with appropriate doctor/hospital certificate, no cancellation fees will be applied
In Stratos Hotel the cleanliness has always been our top priority!
Now more than ever, our commitment to cleanliness continues, while we follow a new hygiene and safety protocol. We are setting up extra measures, in-line with the latest hygiene and cleaning recommendations of World Health Organization, to guarantee guests and staff safety. The measures enforced cover a wide range of topics: respecting preventive measures, cleaning product recommendations, cleaning procedures in rooms and common areas.
See the main actions of the special hygiene protocol set up by Stratos Hotel below:
- All our staff will be tested weekly for Covid-19
- We provide to all our guests a single use face mask.
- Elevate hygiene practices from check – in to check – out!
- Train our staff (Seminars organised by TUV NORD Certification Number: 09.09.18300-024).
- Clean the public areas even more often. All handles, switches and public WCs will be systematically disinfected several times a day. Tables, chairs and sunbeds will be disinfected after each use.
- All our aircondition units is subject to thorough cleaning by certified technicians
- Cleaning equipment will be changed after each room is cleaned (disposable apron and gloves).
- Only NR EN 14476 + A2 standard disinfectant detergents will be used.
- Use of steam cleaning throughout the room and bathroom after every check out.
- Rooms will not be re-let for 24 hours after guest departure (subject to availability).
- An antiseptic deodorant will be sprayed after each room has been cleaned.
- Αntiseptic gel is offered in all our public areas.
What do I need to know before my arrival?
Hotel services will change due to the current sanitary crisis to guarantee safety during your stay:
- Beginning July 1, 2020, all travelers are obliged to complete a Passenger Locator Form. Please follow this link https://travel.gov.gr/#/
- As of May 14th, travelers arriving in Greece are required to have a negative PCR certificate from a testing laboratory, for a Covid-19 test taken no later than 72 hours before arrival.
- This test is mandatory for all tourists (including children over the age of 5), regardless of the epidemiological situation in the country of departure.
- Proof of a negative test is not required however for all travelers that have completed their vaccination (i.e., 14 days have elapsed since the last vaccination, depending on the doses required) and hold a vaccination certificate.
- Proof of a negative test is not required if the traveler has recovered from COVID in the past 9 months. This can be proved through a certificate of recovery issued by a public authority or a certified laboratory. Another option is a certificate of a positive PCR molecular test result, confirming that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, performed at least 2 months before arrival, and no later than 9 months before arrival.
- In order to make your check in quicker, easier and safer, we kindly ask you to inform us with the full name and ID or passport number of all guests before your arrival.
- Upon the Hellenic Tourism Office’s order our check in will start at 15:00 and our check out will be until 11:00.
- Breakfast schedule is prolonged to 08:00 – 11:00. In order to avoid interactions, you will be asked to choose between 3 time zones to enjoy your breakfast (8:00 – 09:00, 9:00 – 10:00 or 10:00 – 11:00). Our waiters will be happy to serve you.
- Upon the Hellenic Tourism Office’s order towels will not be changed daily.
- Shower is mandatory before you enter into the pool and we will please not to move the sunbeds around the pool area. We practice social distancing around the pool too. 🙂
- Our little guests won’t be able to use the playground this year.
What prevention measures will staff follow?
Equipment and preventive measures set up for the safety of our staff and guests alike :
- All staff will have masks, gloves and sanitizing gel.
- All staff will apply preventive measures and wash their hands as regularly as possible and after each interaction with guests/other staff.
We keep us all safe!